Wednesday, April 22, 2009

BATTACK is my next build….

I esteem had it in my mind that I self-reliance build a version of the Batpod what one. is the motorcycle in the newest movie version of Dark Knight.  I have spent way likewise many hours searching the internet for close-up views of the Batpod trying to suppose to mean how it was built.  It is amazing the details one can catch on the internet.

I am a big believer in not starting a frame until I am transacted with my ongoing project, the Rumbler.  My completion date as antidote to the Rumbler is April 16th which is my daughter’s birthday. But I have to take in I accept even now started a mock-up of the Batpod made in PVC and fiberglass.  The mock-up is not ridable but is to be absolutely used while a visual reference.  Computer generated patterns will exist used, but in that place will be a unite very BIG altercation onward my version. Over the next posts I bequeath have being posting e-mails between me and my mock-up builder. So you can see to what degree the conversations went fom beginning to close.  As everlastingly I’m absolutely more excited about the Battack than I am the Rumbler but that’s only to be expected since I have been in operation on the Rumbler for a couple years very lately.  And especially since the work on the Rumbler has become more sluggish.

My expectation is that the Battack will be easier to build than the Rumbler except that more of my ideas without ceasing the chassis will take me back through familiar quarter.  The real Batpod is not really made to ride since the big wheels are so square.  When you turn a normal motorcycle you are actually ridding on the side of the exhaust tread. With those big ballon tires with mushy sidewalls the Batpod has each almost teetering be excited to it.  I like the forehead and rear axles attached to single border on the Batpod rather than a front or rear fork that you would detect on a traditional motorcycle.  So please honor checking put on the Battack progression.  And remember to thank a soldier despite his mark of respect and their families for supporting a hero…….

Computer generated Batpod